Reduce Your Purchasing Chaos
Let the team at Alternative Exports help you reduce the chaos and efficiently purchase and receive the products you need to run your Caribbean and Latin American based business.
Increased Research Capabilities
Alternative Exports uses its extensive database and network of manufacturers and distributors to find the product you need to operate your business. This results in:
- Improved product pricing
- Comparable product alternatives when backorders occur
- Time saved for your purchasing department
Efficient Purchasing Operations
Our team handles all aspects of your company’s purchasing operations. This results in a more efficient process that saves your company money. Our services include:
- Consolidated billing and invoicing
- Multi-level tracking of all purchase orders
- Handling all necessary returns and credits
Improve Your Quality Assurance
An inaccurate or damaged shipment can cost your company valuable time and money. Our team prioritizes quality assurance for every order we place on your behalf.
Our team of professionals:
- Continuously communicates with you to provide accurate information on product availability
- Monitors the progress of your order to make sure your delivery arrives on time
- Hand inspects all products to ensure proper part numbers, quantities, colors, and sizes are shipped
- Prepares each pallet to withstand potential theft and harsh weather conditions
Save Money with Consolidated Shipping
Purchasing and receiving products from the U.S. can become expensive for Caribbean and Latin American based companies.
Our team unpacks, inspects, repacks, and labels each shipment for the customer. All boxes are then palletized according to weight and secured for shipment. This consolidation process reduces the overall weight and volume, saving your company money.
Streamline Your Shipping Operations
Arranging the shipping logistics for all your orders can become a logistical nightmare. The team at Alternative Exports handles all aspects of your shipping logistics. Our team will:
- Arrange shipping of your pallets to your freight forwarder
- Prepare all necessary shipping and customs documents
5 Supply Chain Trends for 2023
Download our Free Guide and learn how to stay ahead of your competition in 2023.
Having access to thousands of vendors is a blessing and a curse. It means you can acquire every product you need to operate your business. It also means you are ordering and receiving products from thousands of vendors. This volume of vendors can become a logistical...
Comprehensive Experience Obtaining products from outside your region can quickly become complicated and frustrating. Instead of working with a traditional freight forwarder, consider opting for a partner with experience overseeing all steps of the procurement process....
Three Reasons Your Latin American Business Needs to Outsource Supply Chain Quality Control to The U.S.
Learning how to outsource your supply chain quality control to the United States will save your Latin American business money and eliminate stress. Your supply chain team is wasting valuable time (and money) receiving hundreds to thousands of products every day from...